Brinley LOVED being thrown across the pool as high as he could throw her....so did Brigham! Love that smile! Love this man! Cutest kid in the world! Love my family!
your man is hot! looks like you had a fun weekend. so many darling pics. I LOVE the picture of b standing with the baseball glove! she is turning into such a little girl. I also love the pics with the kids sitting on cade's lap. Love you!
Cute pics... Saw Kade at the airport the other day going through security. It was great to see him...he was telling me about an angel walk or something that APX is doing...let me know more details when you get them :)
4 comments:
Yay! Looks like a fun day!
your man is hot! looks like you had a fun weekend. so many darling pics. I LOVE the picture of b standing with the baseball glove! she is turning into such a little girl. I also love the pics with the kids sitting on cade's lap. Love you!
Cute pics...
Saw Kade at the airport the other day going through security. It was great to see him...he was telling me about an angel walk or something that APX is doing...let me know more details when you get them :)
I love your family, too :) Always having a blast. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment