April 27, 2010

Happy/Sad Anniversary!


Every single one looks like this!


What a sad day to be away from your spouse! In the afternoon I was on my treadmill running away my lonliness when at my door arrived these!!!! I must say that roses are not my #1 pick of flower but WOW does not describe how beautiful all 24 of these roses were! They look yellow in the picture but they were beautifully white and flawless and big and AHHHHH! Just what I needed. Breathtaking! I can't stop staring at them. Love you Honey! Happy 8 years!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Cade is such a good guy! Hope it ended up being an good day for you both considering the circumstance...

Melanie said...

GORGE! They look like they smell delish!!

I still cannot get over how BARE your kitchen is with everything taken down...

LOOOOOVE YOU!

The House that James Built said...

Friend, Happy anniversary to you!! so sad to be away from the one you love...remember me crying my eyes out when you left your reception. lol!! glad we are just as close as we were the day we met decades ago... loveyou!! (both)

Rochelle said...

White roses are my favorite. So pretty! Hope you are doing well.

Bassetts said...

Lucky duck! Cade is such a good hubby. Congrats on 8 years...and counting!