I had my dear friend Malena take pictures of me and the kids for Cade for Father's Day and I was so impressed. Thank you Malena! And of course Cade couldn't have been happier to get these while away this summer in North Carolina. Brinley was sweet for about 11% of the time but we got enough good ones of her and Brigham to melt my heart! I was driving on I-15 past Thanksgiving Point and noticed a bride taking picture in the open field just south of it and is was sunset and absolutely beautiful. I knew it would be the perfect place for our pictures.
7 comments:
They are beautiful! I love love love them.
What a gorgeous family!! Love it!
sooo cute, and you look as gorgeous as ever!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the close up of the three of you! you look g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s!
I love the pics!!!! They are so cute.
Wow! Love, love, love them! You guys are such a beautiful family. Miss you!
o i love them all. especially the ones you are in. i wanna go to that field.
Post a Comment