February 20, 2010

Simply Sweet!!


Ok, it's just about ready but I couldn't wait any longer...My Cake website is just about complete. I still have a bunch of pictures to gather to put on of my work but you can see a preview right now!! Spread the word!! Go to www.simplysweetbyleslie.com

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I need to call you about doing a cake for Rylee's birthday this month. I just can't decide what I want it to be and she changes her mind everyday what kind of birthday she wants.

Andrea said...

I hope that you don't mind, but I added your Simply Sweet site to my blog lists so my other friends and family can see how talented you are and maybe send some business your way!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Hey Leslie, I was peakin' in on your blog to see what you guys have been up to, haven't stopped by in awhile. I clicked over to your website here - FABULOUS Stuff! I'm so impressed. Leah's cousin, Vanessa, is a mommy-blogger & is always looking for places to plug (so to speak). You should contact her if you are interested in being connected. BTW, I noticed you've taken yourself off Facebook - that's a great networking tool to get the word out on your Simply Sweet website, too. Check her out at http://inevergrewup.net/ or http://www.sassyscoops.com/. She's in the blog business to promote businesses. Have a great summer.