February 20, 2010

Move over Martha Stewart!

I hosted a Valentine's dinner party/reunion with my friends I met my first summer doing summer sales and we had great time! It was so fun to pull out my best China....


and get a beautiful floral arrangement from my favorite florist (Every Bloomin' Thing)
and my little additions such as these yummy rasberries floating in a Raspberry/Pear Bubbly, rimmed with Sugar was the final touch to make my table quite the show piece. I loved it!
And that was just the decor. So if you have ever had to back out of one of my dinner parties....here is a taste of what you might have missed. Yes I'm bragging, but I love to be a great hostess!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like we missed out! I must admit you really are a great hostess!

Emily said...

You are an awesome hostess. You are so talented.

Melanie said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I am dying over the sugar rimmed glasses! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! I am making note of that...

Deborah said...

Leslie, I am floored! Holy Cow!That looks like a beautiful night! You really are amazing!

Andrea said...

WOW!!! You are so talented. Your table setting looks beautiful.