February 9, 2010

Oh Dear!

I was so glad to stumble upon these pictures! Here is my Dad, obviously being a good leader and directing others. He looks so tired to me :(
And then there is a giant arrow pointing to my cute brother Sam, who like many others, were trying to help the Haitian people by buying their food and in result... got sick and was resting with these others who did the same thing. My Dad also saw a bag of Costco trail mix and asked if they were ok to have..... he was told yes but then later was told by another that they were for the haitian workers. Without details... my Dad was sick for 2 days. Many are being so kind as to buy their food to help them, but knew to be smart and throw it away.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

WOW! I honestly wish I was there... What an amazing experience for your dad and brother! I love the updates:)