August 16, 2008

MY FIRST PARADE



This is Brinley watching the Alpine Day's Parade. Cutest part was when the Rodeo Queen on her float was passing by and Brinley smiled and waved and the queen with her attendants oooed and awed back at Brinley. Darling!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh cute les. I am so glad you guys got a blog! That picture of cade and his leg is so sad:( Hey just a fyi you turn your pictures around when you upload them into your computer. It should ask or say somewhere to rotate them. Cute Blog!

Kelly and Brittany said...

Your blog looks so cute, your kids are so cute! Thanks for sending me the address. I miss you out here! Cherise is gone now and I am bored!

Laura said...

I'm glad you figured out how to turn the pictures. I was getting a kinked neck.

Kimberly said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! This is truely one of my favortie things to do, and to see friends that we usually don't get to see very often! Very cute!

Court and Britt said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Brinley has really grown up, she is such a pretty little thing!! We are excited that you guys have a blog, it is a really fun way to stay in touch with friends:) We will be out in Utah for Christmas so hopefully we will get to see you guys then. AND you are OF COURSE welcome in KC anytime, we LOVE visitors

Karyn said...

I am glad that you figured out how to set up a blog. I hope that you got the invitation to mine. I am glad that you are back in town. It's fun to have Brigham and Belle back for the kids to play with. I can't wait for Brinley and Clara to be big enough to really play together. That is going to be fun!