August 25, 2008

FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL


This was so much fun for me because he was so excited! He wouldn't even stay put for 2 seconds to let me take a picture as you can see. And it finally took a few days of school for him to say his teachers name correctly. (Mrs. Castleton -not- Mistle Castleton)

5 comments:

Bassetts said...

I'm not sure I'll be substituting there still, but wouldn't it be funny if I got to be Brigham's teacher for a day? Hope you love the school. I am totally impressed with it.

Nate and Cherise said...

I can't believe he's old enough for school. Lucky you though you get a few hours break! We miss you guys and I think Lucas and I are actually coming to town the first week of Sept. so we definetly should get together.

Laura said...

LES!! Wow so many posts..way to go. Love the one of the spice ninjas...I forgot about that..oh how I am getting so serious and boring in my old age:) It was good to see you and if you get a sec could you e-mail me that pic?? THANKS!!! Veronica

Rochelle said...

I can't believe he is in preschool! It seems like yesterday we were waiting anxiously with you for him to be born! (Little guy just wanted to take his time coming out!)

Court and Britt said...

How fun, he is such a cutie!! Brinley is a little doll,love the picture of her and Cade