March 15, 2010

More Cakes!

My nephew Gehrig was very specific about needing chocolate and vanilla cake with green stripes and dots. His mom and I thought strawberry buttercream was just the right finishing touch. YUUUUM-O! Tho I had to rush myself on this one....his friend party has greater expectations with a camping scene cake!
This weekend was full of cakes and it's not letting up this week either.....

I'm so glad my #1 cake tester doesn't let his lactose intolerance keep him from enjoying a slice of heaven!




Koleman had such great expectations for his birthday and he had a picture in mind that I had to recreate for him...hope I did Spongebob and Krabby-Patty justice!




And there was no way I wan't getting myself a really great hamburger after making a giant one out of cake! Thank you JCW's!
On to Pirate Cake, Camping Scene, Giant Cupcake Cake, Cupcakes and Dot Cake!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You are amazing!!! I love them so much!!

Melanie said...

OMG! YOUR SPONGEBOB CAKE IS AMAZING! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Also, the piping on your wedding cake is SO beautiful. I did not notice it before on the cell phone pics! You are one talented lady! LOVE YOU!

Nate and Cherise said...

WOW!! I love them, wish I was there to help, cakes are so much work, but a ton of fun. They turned out really cute can't wait to see more.