Brigham was just minding his own business enjoying his pasta while he let his sister enjoy Princess time!



Belle somehow stood out as her favorite. We have sooooo many pictures of hugs for Belle!


This was the face we saw a zillion times!!

This was taken 3rd...

2nd...

But this was first and Brinley was sure she was an imposter!!! Can you tell by her evil glare? Maybe she was wanting proof from her fins...who knows?


Love these gals!

What a cutie!
Brinley wasn't quite sure who this was.... but she's beautiful...so why not?

Again...the favorite!

This was taken after the ride... but this sure was spooky the first time through!
4 comments:
So many princesses! Brinley's so lucky and Brigham is such a good sport.
I Love That Place! So fun! Your kids are adorable as always :)!
I love all of Brinley's faces! So darling! What a cheesy job to be a princess @ disneyland! ha! It looks like you all had a wonderful time! LOVE YOU!
Wow...I loved looking at your Disneyland pictures...Looks like you all had so much fun...Brigham, was that the Indiana Jones ride you were on?...That is my all time favorite ride at Disney! Brindley, you looked so beautiful in your pictures with the princesses... I don't know about the teacup ride though!!!It makes me DIZZY just thinking about it! Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment