December 14, 2009

Shooting

Not quite sure what this face means but it was cute.


Brigham went to the top and yelled "I'm the king of the world!" That is of course Brigham just copying his dad with cheesy movie quotes!


Then Brigham falling down the hill!

LOVE these colors on Brinley!


What a fun morning we had this weekend! Brigham was so shocked when Dad told him he sould shoot his rifle. SHOCKED!

Sexy husband!

I finally got to use my birthday present!!

Brinley really was concentrating on her target!




Brigham's proud moment!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Way to go Brigham! Both Brinley and Brigham looked so cute. And that is one nice rifle. I always a terrified of the kick back but that one didn't really have much of one.

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Didn't your mother ever tell you that kids shouldn't play with guns? Just kidding... Brielle loves it too!

Melanie said...

ummm, talk about sexy...you and your hand gun! woot! woot!