I think she loved blowing out the candle more than eating it!

It's the big cheese party!! Packed with a hearty Mac 'n' Cheese dinner and of course... cream cheese filling in Brinley's cake! I put the pictures in the wrong order...yet again. Sorry.


This was the next morning and she was very happy to have new toys! At first this "fancy nancy" feather boa (sp?) freaked her out....

But then I found her in the closet thinking she was a princess with it!

This is where she puts her baby set and plays- all the time. MAKE ME CRAZY!

Of course she loved the cake but she also loved eating the little black fondant mice. (wanna scare your spouse the next morning when they go to change a diaper...let your child eat black fondant!) YUK!
Loves having her own fancy sunglasses!

And don't forget the big cheese hat! Too bad it wasn't real. She would have eaten it!!

I love this face!
2 comments:
soooo cute! wish i was there to partake in cute little brinley's celebration! love her!!!
She is so cute! And what a cute cake!
Post a Comment