I sent Brigham to bed tonight telling him to keep wiggling his tooth cause it's been loose for so long and ten minutes later he comes to me telling me it's stuck! He wiggled it to the point it really was stuck and it just needed one snug twist. EWE that sounds gross! But sure enough- it came out into my hand and I freaked out more than he did which made him not know if he should be scared or excited. Anyway, he's very excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight! Maybe because his Pops told him the first tooth out is worth a whoppin' $5.00!!! Nice! Goodbye to my little gap-toothed boy!
4 comments:
our tooth fairy forgets to come all the time!!! maybe we should complain,lol. way to go brigham
WOW! That's so exciting for him. And $5 dollars! I am jealous. When I was growing up and the tooth fairy left me $1 I thought I had hit the jack pot! I can't believe he is already loosing his baby teeth.
I cant believe how big your kids are getting! I will be home in a week so we will have to get together...
Way to go Brigham!
Post a Comment