"BEFORE SCHOOL". We couldn't get out the door soon enough! Brigham was dressed and ready to go at 7:45am. "Is it time?" "Is it time now?!" We ended up leaving early, walked very slow and were still 10 minutes early! When it came time to line up and go inside, his teacher Mrs. Lemmon (or Mrs. Melon as Brigham keeps calling her) she said "Wave goodbye to your mommies and daddies".... he waived but didn't even look for me. He was WAY beyond ready to get in there!

"AFTER SCHOOL" Very very happy! I asked if he met any new friends and he named Parker, who is in his Primary class... I asked if he met anybody new at his table and he replied very embarrassed to say "Moooom, there's just
ALL girls at my table!" Oh boy!
5 comments:
So cute!
just you wait...
I am gald it went well!
yay! He is such a cutie. Glad the first day was a success!
It's only a matter of time now before he's got a girl friend!
So adorable! I can't believe our primary kids are getting so old and growing up so fast! Glad he was excited for school.
Post a Comment