LOVE the cake!!! Your sisters are awesome! I am so awful and have not made it over to wish you a happy birthday and give you my gift! I didn't forget about you, our lives have been so busy and I haven't seen you for so long and we only live a few blocks away...WHAT THE FREAK?!?! Hope you are doing well and I will come by soon!
3 comments:
Hey - I helped with the cake. Give me a little credit!
LOVE the cake!!! Your sisters are awesome! I am so awful and have not made it over to wish you a happy birthday and give you my gift! I didn't forget about you, our lives have been so busy and I haven't seen you for so long and we only live a few blocks away...WHAT THE FREAK?!?! Hope you are doing well and I will come by soon!
what about snakes?
Post a Comment