What a doll and I just LOVE those big eyes of hers! She is so darling and I can't get enough of the cute little skirt she had on! You are such a great mom!
A huge hello!! I love your darling blog. Your kids are sooooooo cute and it is so wonderful to get on your blog and see what you are up too. We need to get together with you two very soon. We miss you!! Love, Cami
6 comments:
What a doll and I just LOVE those big eyes of hers! She is so darling and I can't get enough of the cute little skirt she had on! You are such a great mom!
Oh my gosh, she is so adorable!
I swear she gets cuter and cuter as if that was even possible???
We miss you guys!
She is beautiful Les, and good job on Sam's cake...by the way, why is he not six still? Such a hottie! Good job on the update, see you next month:)
She is SOOOOOOOOOOO DARLING! We need to go swimming here soon so I can see your kiddies!
such a cute girl!! I WANT to hang out sometime!!!! I will be back to Utah next week:)
A huge hello!! I love your darling blog. Your kids are sooooooo cute and it is so wonderful to get on your blog and see what you are up too. We need to get together with you two very soon. We miss you!! Love, Cami
Post a Comment