October 29, 2012

New Name!


So with all that as happened this year in going into business with my mom and sister, it's brought forth some changes. While I began as Simply Sweet Cakes and Treats, I am now merging with Carmela's Cottage. A name that means so much, and is the right fit to continue and grow my name and talent along with. What started as a darling cottage set for small events and cooking classes has grown into so much more! Now to add to is a cupcake cafe; also offering custom cakes, wedding cakes and other sweet treats. It has been a lot of work and is continuing to grow. Hope you will all follow me there!!

87 comments:

networkace said...

nice blog

Nengi said...

Sounds like you are onto a good thing. My Girlfriend would be jealous. I'm an Australian living in Thailand (my GF is Thai). We are really just starting to get out of our education years, and are looking for some sort of path. She always tells me how she wants to open a restaurant/cafe and I would love to see it happen. Such a shame we are between countries, careers, and paths at the moment. It's nice to know there are people following dreams and paths newly laid. Keep up the good work :)

Annet Marie said...

Hello! I'm Ana, a Spanish girl. I'm 14 years old, and I've found your blog. It's really beautiful. Your family is bright, congratulations! And I admire your courage because of your little baby who's with God now. Greets and well done! You've got my support. Greets from Spain!

USU Media said...

The photo sure shoot at creative moment.

Ron Gallemore Torrance CA said...

It is really nice to hear your discussion on specific topic here. I too agree with your points here. keep posting good blogs. Thanks.
Click here

online classes said...

I do believe all the tips you might have presented for your post. Theyre really convincing and can surely work. Nonetheless, the posts are really quick for novices. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

Phoenix University said...

I really appreciate the believed that you put into this content. This subject has been something I have been looking into for a few time and your publish is one of the best I have study
Phoenix University

piestom said...

Get Correct Bra Size
I like your article, you're excellent which makes them,which is an effective spot to buy persuasive essay at.
Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience with us. Great blog, congrats!

University of Phoenix Online said...


I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

dentist marshall tx said...

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!
This blog was written perfectly thank you for your opinions.

Anonymous said...

I think I will become a great follower.Just want to say your article is striking. The clarity in your post is simply striking and i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject.

Wardrobe Adelaide

piestom said...

Nice post, I love the post.
Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!
Skilled Nursing Facility

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for this type article and I have gained some useful information from this site. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep blogging.
Animaroo

Anonymous said...

Yay, finally the perfect blog on this topic thank you so much.
next financial

The Super Hero Unitard said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
I am very interested for this post.This site is so helpful. So i want some information for sharing this side with some of my friend. Thanks.

Find Best Knife Sharpener Reviews said...

This blog was written perfectly thank you for your opinions.
I have to say i am very impressed with the way you efficiently website and your posts are so informative.

Partywear saree said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Get Correct Bra Size said...

Gave this a spin today for the first time in awhile. Perhaps I was too hasty in calling it "power pop," when "indie" would have been more appropriate. Anyway, definitely some potential here.
Yeah, more indie. These folks definitely have an approach that is beyond the usual (whether you call it indie or power pop) AND they are generally able to pull it off.

Unknown said...

Thanks very much for your posting. I have found it for many days. And until now I found what I want. I hope you will spend a little time writing new articles\
www.animaroo.com

Anonymous said...

What a great talent that he is. It is amazing to see his great work. Keep up the good work.
diet plan for detox

Compelling Reasons For Homeschooling said...

Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind. I will share it with other people.
Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.
The article is worth reading, so informative things are provided here, I am really happy to read this post, I totally agree with you. I like it so much. I will keep your new articles forever.

Yourpearery said...

This is a really nice blog. I wonder how it feels to get a conversation with them. Thanks for sharing.
Detoxification supplement

Anonymous said...

I was just searching some information. while searching in Google came to know about your site .Thank you very much. That's great.
join a broker dealer

Anonymous said...

Great, This is really impressive article here, thanks for the good insight here.
Awnings Adelaide

Anonymous said...

Very gorgeous... I like it !! Thanks you for this beautiful web...
android development company

Anonymous said...

I love it when things get improved, thanks for putting up a great guide. Hope it will help me out in my future projects
auto accident lawyer newport beach

Joseph said...

Joe b Garza Texas State Bar, This kind of information is rare in the internet. Very helpful post. I have been looking for it about a week

Boomuvay said...

lawn services toronto, Thank for your writing. I think this give more information which is very popular nowadays.

Unknown said...


i am sure you spend a lot of time on doing this site! I'm really here to appreciate that you are a good blogger!!!
e cig liquid

Mapicduj said...

lawn care companies toronto, * I enjoy reading your article/ blog; I find most of them to be thoughtful and interesting

Mapicduj said...

Regenerative Leadership Institute, Oh! Great, these kinds of sites are really helpful for searching good and useful stuff , thanks a lot for sharing this one.

Anonymous said...

I love the questions you asked the group. It's really made me know them proper.
ziptrak blinds

Maquwajo said...

schiphol parking, You have achieved success in persuading the reader. Congratulation!

iphone developer brisbane said...

I think I will become a great follower.Just want to say your article is striking. The clarity in your post is simply striking and i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject.
A very good looking site and very informative too.

Ceiling Insulation brisbane said...

I like the article you wrote here; it is very informative and useful for the internet users like me. I will come back to read more your posts and I have bookmarked your post as well
Nice post on this topic. I like your blog very much because it has very helpful articles on various topics like different culture and the latest news.

Unknown said...

i am sure you spend a lot of time on doing this site! I'm really here to appreciate that you are a good blogger!!!
android development companies

Kafjoex said...

dentist arcadia ca, You have achieved success in persuading the reader. Congratulation!

Kafjoex said...

lawn care companies toronto, Google, Face book and any other company would be G L A D to sell your information to everyone under the sun if they were allowed to.

iyarucez said...

dentist arcadia ca, I admire the work that you do there. Must be a challenge to do a VIP blog each week. But very appreciated,

iyarucez said...

yacht insurance florida, It is meaningful information. Thank for your posting. I hope to see more than that.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for writing this blog entry I am a big fan of yours now because of this blog entry.
android development companies

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now.
auto accident lawyer newport beach

iyarucez said...

lawn care companies toronto, I really like your presentation.

iyarucez said...

dentist in boynton beach, Most of us are thankful to be working, and accept whatever the company gives us.

iyarucez said...

dental implants boynton beach, Thank you so much for writing this blog entry I am a big fan of yours now because of this blog entry.

iyarucez said...

Toronto dentist, You have achieved success in persuading the reader. Congratulation!

Anonymous said...

I love the questions you asked the group. It's really made me know them proper.website design utah

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice blog. I wonder how it feels to get a conversation with them. Thanks for sharing.
drug testing for employment

iyarucez said...

lawn care companies toronto, Most of us are thankful to be working, and accept whatever the company gives us.

khtnug02 said...

dental implants Toronto, Most of us are thankful to be working, and accept whatever the company gives us.

Anonymous said...

I think that it is very interesting, hopefully, you will keep posting such blogs..Keep sharing

join a broker dealer

Unknown said...


I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
pelvic scan dublin

Anonymous said...

Love it, will be waiting for your future posts Thank you for sharing
web design utah

Anonymous said...

Great, this is really an impressive article indeed, I will appreciate you more if post most interesting article in this blog,
florida drug testing for employment

Unknown said...

dentist broomfield co, There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more!

Asbestos Roof Removal Brisbane said...

I just want to emphasize the good work on this , has excellent views and a clear vision of what you are looking for
Your upload never made it out of the gate, automatically blocked by Mediafire...

Unknown said...

landscape contractors toronto, I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. 

Unknown said...

Wonderful job right here. I seriously enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you absolutely bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting.australian iphone developers

xaqeha said...

toronto landscape contractors, I find your blog cool. Please continue making things like this...

Unknown said...

android developer perth, Very fantastic post. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Carpet Cleaner charlotte
awesome work my friend!!

Unknown said...

riverside motorcycle accident attorney, Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me

Unknown said...

apple developers sydney, It is meaningful information. Thank for your posting. I hope to see more than that.

Unknown said...

I just want to emphasize the good work on this , has excellent views and a clear vision of what you are looking for
ios developer gold coast

Unknown said...

forney air conditioning, Thanks a lot and keep sharing the information. Keep updating the information for all of us.

Unknown said...

lawn service toronto, Pretty good post. I merely stumbled upon your website and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading through your blog posts. Any ways I'm going to be subscribing for your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Unknown said...

landscape companies, I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully

Unknown said...

affordable janitorial services roseville, What a great discussion! I'm so delighted to find other people who care about this topic, which I've been puzzling over for a while. Thanks

buyhcgdrops22 said...

Pretty good post. I merely stumbled upon your website and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading through your blog posts. Any ways I'm going to be subscribing for your feed and I hope you post again soon.
iphone app company

Jiifveow said...

seo gia re, I want to extend my greatest appreciation with the article you post me really love to read it

Jiifveow said...

dịch vụ seo, I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Jiifveow said...

dich vu seo, Good share, you topic is very great and useful for us…thank you. I just like the approach you took with this subject. It isn’t every day that you discover something so concise and enlightening.

seo website said...

seo website, Thank you so much for writing this blog entry I am a big fan of yours now because of this blog entry.

Thaappd said...

seo web, Thank you for your share. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful information. I have read most of them and got a lot from them.

Thaappd said...

landscape companies, Thank you so much for writing this blog entry I am a big fan of yours now because of this blog entry.

Thaappd said...

toronto landscape design, Thank you for your share. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful information. I have read most of them and got a lot from them.

Thaappd said...

iphone application programming, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now.

Thaappd said...

iphone developer, Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me

Unknown said...

Do you want to eat out without worrying about the bill? Then all you have to do is get voucher discount codes or vouchers for restaurants for different locations and that is it. Get your voucher today!

Thiuuese said...

markham landscaping, Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me

Thiuuese said...

toronto landscaping, Very fantastic post. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me
Bảo Hiểm du lịch

Anonymous said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Ảnh tai ucweb

Thiuuese said...

landscape companies, Wonderful job right here. I seriously enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you absolutely bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting.

Thiuuese said...

toronto landscape design, I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. 

Unknown said...

Forex Trading Business News updates, Brokers Directory News updates, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
ForexAffairs.blogspot.com

uponuall said...

This is a good post. This post give truly quality information.I’m definitely going to look into it.Really very useful tips are provided here.thank you so much.Keep up the good works.
dịch vụ bảo vệ công ty