September 18, 2012

Few Quick Updates

A lost tooth this early?? Crazy!

Second year of Preschool!

Mr. 3rd Grade!


I sobbed to let Miss Belle go. So happy she went to an amazing family!

6 comments:

vuhelp.net said...

So nice family blogger

truong nguyen bao said...


I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post.
Very fantastic post. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work

siding contractor Brampton

air conditioner service adelaide said...

proper here! Good luck for the next!

- reverse cycle air conditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide

commercial painter corpus christi said...

Good luck Leslie! We are so excited for the business. I'm sure everything is sooo delicious. We'll have to stop by soon!

Whitney Black said...

Your blog is so cool, love all these pics...you all look really happy..

real estate brazil said...

Nice to be here and see your post !Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. I got some nice inspirational thoughts after reading it. I like it so much.