April 3, 2012

Here We Are

Not much is new, just letting the dust settle after the move...
And just to note, in case we actually forget, we have stuff in this beautiful storage, we have stuff in our storage shed at the home we still own, we have stuff at my sisters house, we have stuff at my father-in-laws, we have stuff at my step-father-in-laws, we have stuff that just came back from Texas and don't forget all the stuff we have here at my Parent's house. HOLY STUFF! I think it's safe to say we need to get rid of some stuff. NO- I am not a hoarder!

  In the meantime, the kids and I go on MANY walks while dad is busy working...

Cade has started up softball again... and yes I am quite alright staring at this man do his thing!


He had a birthday...


I'm keeping busy with Brigham playing soccer and soon starting baseball, Brinley doing awesome in her new Gymnastics class and as always keeping busy with cakes! (AND will have a special announcement coming May 15, 2012!)

So for now we are just taking one day at a time!


 

4 comments:

carolyn said...

That cake is amazing as always. I love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lin741852 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

All right. It is very good.
Cheap NFL Jerseys

Nike NFL Jerseys

Wholesale NFL Jerseys