We re-created our own Snow White adventure! (pictures are not in order of the movie, but our adventure went just like the movie!)
The spread was Delicious! Peanut butter sandwiches, berries, pretzels, apples, apple juice and of course, apple cupcakes! Of course, we washed up first!
The girls got to go home with their own red bow, mirror and carmel apples!
We made a wish in our wishing well!
We washed the dishes, swept and dusted for the 7 dwarfs!
We also played pin the bow on snow white's head. Our first little girl got blindfolded and when I placed her about 2 feet in front of the snow white poster, I told her to try and find her head.....she turned around, peaked through her blindfold, walked right over to Brinley and stuck it on her head. So darling!
Of course we stopped to dig in Doc's mine for gold and treasures!
Colored Snow White pictures!
And long, at last..... our handsome Prince came to "wake us up" with a chocolate kiss!
My camera and I have issues so instead of seeing her blow out the candles, you see her chowing down on her chocolate with chocolate frostd cake!
Happy, Happiest Birthday Miss Brinley!!!
(yes I totally out-did myself but it was sooooooo worth it!)
12 comments:
Wow! What a party! How fun! Clara will be lucky to get a cake at the rate I am going. :)
TO! DIE! FOR!!!!!!!! SO DANG ADORABLE! Every last detail is amazing!
http://aunma.blogspot.com j'arrive tout juste dans la blogosphere et j'ai tant a découvrir et a partager ... Seras tu avec moi ? AunMa MaAun
Follow me ...
POLO T-Shirts For Men many, because the gentleman is putting on is not some leisures class, is likely some culture T-shirts and the T-shirt unlined upper garment long sleeve for women, many times is some true thing matching. The following culture T-shirt custom make enterprise introduces some related matching skill. The gentleman dresses is not to very fashionable or is very popular, so long as succinct natural, the color is calm, what is most main is the coat and pants' matching, certainly must be reasonable POLO Shirts For Men.
For example: The leisure clothing must certainly match with the leisure class clothing, arranges clothes must be fastidious about the whole the unification, do not mix is coming the group. Gentleman's height and degree of Polo for women polo, do not affect oneself clothing savoring with the style, the polo shirt the gentleman may also put on own characteristic, so long as the coat and the pants good-fitting color assortment is POLO Sweaters For Men, do not pass through the fat clothes and the excessively shallow color, may conceal own insufficiency, manifests own style POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men.
Wow, what a great party. Such creativity and imagination. You're daughter is such a lucky little girl :)
This is adorable!!! Next time I will just call you to not only make the birthday cake but to plan the whole party!!!!
The best gift is often the Abercrombie & Fitch we buy ourselves. Not to be unappreciative, but I love shopping way too much to believe someone (even with Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasseslist in hand) could ever do it as well as I do. When buying for ourselves, shopping can be a high. I’ll admit I’m addicted, but don’t think I have a problem. Louis Vuitton SaleI know I know, the first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem, but I just don’t see Christian Louboutin Boots that way. I’m content being a shoeaholic, and wouldn’t have it any other way.
Ok, that's sounds cool.
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Nike NFL Jerseys
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Thanks a lot for great sharing!!
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Nike NFL Jerseys
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Post a Comment