July 3, 2011

I DID IT!!!!!

Holy Crap is right! I may be scared of a lot of stupid little things but skydiving...seemed way too exciting to let fear get to me. Of course it got to me when it was my turn to go to the door of the plane and had I not been strapped to another dude, I may not have gone! Yes, you may laugh at my face but it shows sheer fear as he ripped my hand off from the plane. OH MY GOSH! I keep watching the video because I can't believe I really did it! I brought in my 30's right and YES-----I would do it again!!!!


Yep...I look like a wuss and in the video I was frantically shaking my head when he started the countdown!




7 comments:

laura said...

That look so cool!!! Happy Birthday!! I think I might have to talk to mark into doing this too!

Melanie said...

OMG! That looks like you had an amazing time! Perfect way to ring in your 30's! I love the picture of you right before it was time to jump. So cute! You are looking supper skinny mini, btw. Total hottie! Love you!

sophia smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prince Abrigo Batausa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
peat said...

อยากเล่นบ้างจัง สุดยอดเลย(cool)

buy rift platinum said...

WoW! that looks really fun.=D