I really enjoyed the pictures! some I have not seen yet, My favorite is the one of you pregnant! (and cade with no facial hair) I'm sure he too is waiting for you. I can't wait for that day for you!!!
We are thinking of you both... I couldn't stop crying after reading your post and seeing the pictures. You are in our thoughts and prayers. What a blessing that we know we will see our loved one's again. We miss you both and wish you both a very Merry Christmas!!
6 comments:
Thinking of you guys at this time. We love you.
I really do love you guys! I have been praying for you and and thinking about you!
I love you Les...Big Hug! (PS...hugs on a blog comment board are not nearly as good as the in-person kind) let's get together soon!
I really enjoyed the pictures! some I have not seen yet, My favorite is the one of you pregnant! (and cade with no facial hair) I'm sure he too is waiting for you. I can't wait for that day for you!!!
He is such a sweetheart. This makes me want to hold him too. I'm so sorry it hurts so much. Wish I could take some of that for you.
We are thinking of you both... I couldn't stop crying after reading your post and seeing the pictures. You are in our thoughts and prayers. What a blessing that we know we will see our loved one's again. We miss you both and wish you both a very Merry Christmas!!
Love, TJ and Cami
Post a Comment