August 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home


This is our home we waited so long for! I'm so glad to be in but an important piece to feeling totally "home" will not be here for another month. See you in a month my honey!
Also, if you notice to the right, I've finally added a picture of my son Bridger. It's been a long time coming and I wish it was here much sooner. In the past 6 1/2 years without him, I have shared his poem with many others who have grieved the loss of a child and hope it brought them comfort as it did to us. So his link is a tribute to his life...and for that blessed day we will be together again.


5 comments:

Trent and Brooke Starr said...

Beautiful home....beautiful baby! I am so happy that it finally went through! I will have to come visit :)

Natalie said...

Thank you for sharing this poem and his website with us. Even though I've read through the poem a thousand times since you shared it with us shortly after Branson's passing, I am always touched by it's beautiful message. I send it out in a packet I have put together for families who have children pass away. (I hope that's okay) Bridger is a handsome litte man and has touched more lives than you may ever know.
Your new home is beautiful...I hope you have fun decorating and making it "yours". That's always my favorite part :)

Andrea said...

I am so excited for you guys to finally have your home!!! What a handsome little boy too!

Bassetts said...

Hip hip hooray! Love the yard especially. Congrats.

Melanie said...

oh, wouldn't it be wonderful if I have actually seen this new house of yours...