July 22, 2010

Teeth!

Of course Brinley needed to have a picture of her teeth too....you can tell by all the chips that girl has that she is clumsy!

4 teeth gone in less than 2 weeks! And the last front tooth came out the hard way... he came is screaming ... angry screaming cause he was so mad at himself and there was so much blood but when he calmed down enough to understand his words he told us "I just wish I never closed my eyes!! I'm so mad at myself! I just wish I could go back and open my eyes!"
He was riding his bike with his eyes closed and crashed and jammed his mouth in the handlebar. Oh and he was screaming that he couldn't find his tooth! And when he first looked in the mirror he screamed more saying" I just don't want to look like this for my party!" He had a big fat lip. Great Memory! Great story!